Making An Offer...
The price of any property is what a ready,
willing and able buyer will pay coupled with an acceptance by a seller.
The value of the home is the sum of many
- The sold price of like properties
- The market time of sold properties
- The condition of the subject property
- The number of like properties currently on the
- The motivation of the buyer and the seller
- The condition of the neighborhood
- The location of the property
- The ability of the buyer to perform with or
The price that may be accepted by the seller begins with the
buyer’s offer. That offer can be
accepted, countered or rejected.
During the negotiation, I will work to get you the best price and terms possible.